The classic RPG from Level-5, Ni no Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch is set to come to PS4 later this week in remastered form, offering a visual boost to an already beautiful game. If you’re planning on picking the game up then you’re likely wondering how much space it will take up on your console’s hard drive, and thankfully we have that information for you.
When viewing the game’s product page directly on the PlayStation Store, it reveals that the game’s download file size is 19.25 GB. This might seem on the bigger side considering that the game is several years old, but we need to remember that this is still a sprawling RPG with dozens of hours of content.
The following is a breakdown of the game via the official Amazon page:
- Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. LEVEL-5’s classic tale returns better than ever, with improved graphics and performance, on PS4 and PC.
- Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident.
- This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
- A rich mixture of familiar RPG elements, expertly crafted and designed, and featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover.
Ni no Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch Remastered launches on September 20th for both PS4 and PC.