Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will launch for the Switch tomorrow, and it of course will be coming with a day-one patch to ensure that early adopters have a smooth ride. The update will bring the game up to version 1.1.0, and brings some notable content to the game along with some balancing and bug fixes.
The following are the complete patch notes for the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 1.1.0 update:
– “Event Theater” function added to watch cut-scenes
– Ability to receive content from Expansion Pass added; “Expansion Pass” added to the main menu where you can receive items
– Game balance adjusted
– Various fixes to improve gameplay
For those who plan on picking up the game’s Expansion Pass, the first part of it will also be available tomorrow. That includes the following:
– 3 cream orange paratas (pouch items)
– 10 silver cylinders
– 5 common core crystals
The game’s expansion pass will be bringing lots of new content to the game throughout 2018, which includes the likes of more quests, a new rare blade, a new battle mode and even a brand new story. The Expansion Pass costs $29.99.
The following is an overview of the game’s key features:
- A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles™ series
- The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch™ console—set on the backs of colossal, living Titans
- Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets
- Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to earn abilities and enhance them
- Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of clouds
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will release exclusively for Switch on December 1st.