Later this month will see the release of Luigi’s Mansion 3, the latest installment in the quirky Nintendo franchise starring Mario’s timid brother. We still have a little over a week until the game launches, but in the meantime you’ll want to make sure you have enough space on your Switch to install it.
Thankfully, the download file size for Luigi’s Mansion 3 is not massive by any means, taking up just 6.3 GB of space. This shouldn’t pose much of a problem for those who may need to clear out some space on their console, but now’s the time to do so if you do.
The following is a breakdown of the key features form the official Amazon page:
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is developed by Next Level Games exclusively for Nintendo Switch. The game is set to launch on October 31st, with the price being set at $59.99.