The creators of Fe have a new game coming out, and today it has been revealed that it will launch very soon. The game is an adventure game called Flipping Death, and it will come to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on August 7th.
The following is a synopsis and key features taken from flippingdeath.com:
“Welcome to Flatwood Peaks, a small whimsical town with a problem – death is on vacation.
Help the ghosts with their curious problems while also solving the mystery surrounding your own demise in this new puzzling adventure from Zoink Games.”
- Flip the entire world with the press of a single button!
- Possess the living and use them to solve puzzles
- Innovative physics combined with immersive storytelling
- Unique mix of adventure and platforming set in a twisted, rich and colorful world
- Spiritual successor to our well-received game Stick it To The Man!
Zoink’s last game was the action adventure game called Fe, which launched for multiple platforms earlier this year. The game received mostly positive reviews, though it did receive its fair share of criticisms, as well. Most loved the game’s music and audio design, while also feeling that the gameplay was mediocre despite some promising ideas.