The physical version of Gal Gun World Tour Edition has received an official release date, with the Amazon product page being updated recently to confirm it. The product page confirms that the physical version of the game will release on September 25th, and you can check out the official box art at the bottom of this post.
Gal Metal wasn’t the biggest game when it launched earlier this year on Switch, but those who did play it seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. The game was praised for its unique art style and characters, though the text-heavy and trope-ridden plot brought it down a couple of notches.
The following is a breakdown from the Amazon product page:
- The ‘world Tour’ Edition includes the base game as well as the ‘encore’ DLC Pack, which adds 5 new characters, each their own unique story and Song
- Jam your way – a new spin on traditional music gameplay, goal metal eschews predetermined musical notes and lets the player create their own drum lines based on over a dozen Beats
- Unique storytelling – divided up into episodes ending in climactic concerts, the lighthearted story unfolds in animated manga panels and text messages brimming with personality
- Be an after-school Specialist – in between performances to take on the pesky aliens, you’ll improve skills and friendships doing part-time jobs, hanging out with friends, and jamming in the Club room
- Show your true mettle – while the basic gameplay of gal metal is simple to learn, players who master the Beats can earn millions of points by creating complex performances
Gal Metal World Tour Edition will release physically for Switch on September 25th, with the price being set at $39.99. Be sure to check out the box art of the game below.