Super Bomberman R served as an exclusive launch title for the Switch back in 2017, but it looks like the game is set to be coming to a new platform. According to the Korean Game Rating Board, the game is set to make its debut on PlayStation 4 sometime this year. While an official release date was not provided, it will likely be coming sometime in the near future.
The following is an overview of Super Bomberman R provided by Nintendo.com:
Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.
Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.
Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.
- 3D stages with dynamic environments
- Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
- Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay
Gamers now have access to four new stages for battle mode and two new series of accessories for free.
- New Stages
- Lagoon – features a moving floor that can be used to access a higher level
- White Cross – features a crossroad of slippery floors
- Power Zone – All players start with maximum firepower
- Speed Zone – All players start with maximum speed
- 2 New Accessories
Super Bomberman R will likely be officially announced for PlayStation 4 soon, and we’ll bring you any additional details as soon as they become available.