Secret Of Mana released last month and brought the classic SNES RPG back with a fresh coat of paint. The game is still in its infancy, which means that there will likely be plenty of updates coming to iron out all the issues. Now Square Enix has released a new update for the game, which brings it up to version 1.02.
The 1.02 update for Secret of Mana is focused mostly on bug fixes, though there are also some quality of life improvements to make the overall experience run more smoothly. The following are the complete patch notes:
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen
It’s interesting to note that this patch is currently only live for the PlayStation 4 version of the game, with the Vita and PC version said to be coming “soon.” A specific time frame wasn’t provided, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.