The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild launched with the Switch in March of last year, and was a big reason why it was successful right out of the gate. Hardcore fans of the game will be interested in hearing that a metal stand to hold the Switch console is on the way, with the release date set for March 25th.
Unsurprisingly, the product from PowerA is made of gold-colored aluminum alloy, containing the Zelda insignia at the bottom of it. The following is a complete breakdown of the product:
- Designed to hold the Nintendo Switch for playing and charging in tabletop mode
- 2-Point articulation to adjust to different viewing angles
- Rubber pads hold the Nintendo Switch in place and non-slip feet keep the stand steady
- Made of durable Aluminum Alloy, the fold-away design fits in your pocket, measuring 3”W x 5”L x 1”D when folded
- Includes a drawstring travel bag
“Officially licensed by Nintendo, the “Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Compact Metal Stand is designed to hold the Nintendo Switch so you can play and charge at home or on-the-go. Made of durable aluminum alloy, this stand features 2-point articulation for adjustable viewing angles. Anti-slip rubber pads keep the Nintendo Switch in place and prevent the stand from sliding. Its fold-away design fits right in your pocket or in the included drawstring travel bag. Take this stand anywhere to play in tabletop mode.”
PowerA’s The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Switch Compact Metal Stand will release on March 25th for $19.99.