A new RPG from Tokyo RPG Factory will be releasing next year called Lost Sphear, and will serve as the developer’s follow-up to I Am Setsuna. The game will be releasing on multiple platforms, and now the file size for the Switch version of the game has been revealed.
When viewing the game’s product page on the eShop, it reveals that Lost Sphear has a file size of 2.4 GB of space. This is obviously on the lower end of file sizes for games these days, which is due to the fact that the game is a throwback to old school RPGs and features a much more simplistic visual style. This shouldn’t give Switch owners much of a problem when it comes time to download the game.
For those looking for a little more information on the game, the following is breakdown of the game’s key features:
- Enter a beautiful, abstract world plagued by a mysterious threat through an emotionally evocative storyline
- Shape your own adventure in a vast realm by using Memory to restore the Lost
- Fight with the freedom of strategic movement using the enhanced ATB Battle System
- Seamlessly transition between exploration and combat for undisrupted immersion into the world of LOST SPHEAR
- Capture mechanized Vulcosuit armor in the fields and in battle to equip your characters for challenging engagements
Lost Sphear will launch for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC on January 23.