Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has just received a major update across all supported platforms, which adds the new Hero Colosseum mode to the game along with other features. The new mode contains its own story where players will experience a tactical figurine battle gameplay.
The following is the complete patch notes for the PlayStation 4 version of the game:
- Implemented the Hero Colosseum
- Added data for “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Extra Pack 1″
- Implemented new trophies
- Implemented option to change Parallel Quest BGM
- Implemented system to purchase TP medal
- Adjusted TP medal opening hours. They are now open every day
- Set point owned at the start of ranked match “Unlimited Battle” to 1,000
- Added NPC “Amy” who will grant players costumes
- Added types of quests where you can earn TP medals
- Implementation of one Raid Quest
- Implementation of one Expert Mission
- Expanded online World Tournament events
- Rebalanced battle mechanics
- Made other improvements / adjustments
The Extra Pack 1 mentioned in the patch notes above adds four new characters to the game’s roster, which are Tapion, Android 13, Dabra and Majin Buu (Gohan Absorbed). There will also be an Extra Pack 2 at a currently unspecified later date, which will add an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. Also, players will also discover an all new Goku form.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.